I haven’t shown you my other convention swaps I made.
They have one very obvious thing in common……..the scallop circle die. The big shot made producing these things quick and easy and fun too!
Now that I have these photos in place I’m not overly happy with them- can’t take them again- they are now spread all over Australia with other demonstrators. You can see some of the detail and I’ll just have to tell you about the rest.
So glad we’re friends
- Cardstock- Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
- Ink- Chocolate Chip, Versamark
- Stamp sets- Good Friend, Best Yet
- Other- Big Shot, Scallop circle die, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8″ circle punch, 1 3/4′ inch cirle punch, dimensional
Friend to friend
- Cardstock- Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, Haiku DSP
- Ink- Tangerine Tango, Versamark
- Stamp Sets- Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
- Other- Big Shot, Scallop Circle die, Word Window punch, Scallop Oval punch
- Cardstock- Rose Red, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
- Ink- Rose Red, Chocolate Chip marker, Old Olive marker
- Stamp Sets- Cheep Talk, You & Moi
- Other- Big Shot, Scallop circle die, polka dot embossing folder, Circle Scissors, 1′ circle punch, 3/4″ circle punch, sponge